Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome to Cyclebee

Welcome to Cyclebee I am new to blogging so you will have to bear with me. The reason that I am starting this blog is to share my new found love of bicycling. I have recently started communing to work with my bicycle at first to save money because of the outrageous price of gasoline. But I have come to find that I have a passion for bike riding, I love the way that it makes me feel free and the sense of speed that I get when I am going down a hill and it is a great workout as well! I have also started mountain biking down mountain trails and pretty much anywhere I can go! I am in the Portland Oregon metro area, and we have a huge bicycling community! I would love to hear from you about your experiences and passions with bicycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment